Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cellphone Text Messages Quotes (SMS)

Hello!

I have been a cellphone user for eleven years now and I have collected several messages coming from my mobile contacts such as my family, relatives, friends, classmates, schoolmates, church-mates, colleagues, and text clans (CTU Interactive, Metro Manila Society, Adventist Youth, Seventh-day Adventist, Divahs and Hustlahs, Klasmeyts, Destiny Chat TV, Manilas Finest, and Cord Blood Society).

I am really an addict SMS text sender because of Unlimited text service provided by different cellphone networks here in the Philippines like the Sun Cellular network which introduced the first Unlimited service in the country, Globe Telecom which is owned by Ayala Company, and Smart which is the largest mobile network and has the most number of subscribers.

I started collecting it when I got a China phone with USB connected directly to my PC and using the phone suite software MT6227.

Now I would like to share it with you. To view just click the item you want.


I categorized them to the following:


  1. Bible Texts Quotes
  2. Inspirational Quotes
  3. Love Quotes
  4. Friendship Quotes
  5. Greetings -to be posted soon
  6. Jokes
  7. Informative Quotes -to be posted soon
  8. Nurses' Quotes- to be posted soon

HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY READING AND HAVE FUN SHARING IT WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!! 

THE PAGES ARE UPDATE REGULARLY SO KEEP ON VISITING THIS SITE TO GET MORE QUOTES OF EACH CATEGORY.



No comments:

Post a Comment