Why Jesus Christ Must Come?

September 22, 2010 
Midweek Program, Wednesday @ 7:30 p.m.
 C.A.A. Seventh-day Adventist Church

Song leader: Elisa Buenaventura

Song No. 1: 

(Ako'y Pinangunguhnahan)

All the Way
Fanny J Crosby
SDA Ch Hymnal (Phil Ed) 343
SDA Hymnal 516
Church Hymnal 259

All the way my Savior leads me; What have I to ask beside? Can I 
doubt His tender mercy, Who through life has been my guide?
Heavenly peace, divinest comfort, Here by faith in Him to dwell; For I know whate’er befall me, Jesus doeth all things well; For I know whate’er befall me, Jesus doeth all things well;

All the way my Savior leads me; Cheers each winding path I tread; Gives me grace for every trial, Feeds me with the living bread;  Though my weary steps may falter, And my soul athirst may be, Gushing from the Rock before me,  Lo, a spring of joy I see; Gushing from the Rock before me,  Lo, a spring of joy I see;

                                 
All the way my Savior leads me;  O the fullness of His love! Perfect rest to me is promised In my Father’s house above; When I wake to life immortal, Wing my flight to realms of day, This my song through endless ages, Jesus led me all the way; This my song through endless ages, Jesus led me all the way. 

Song No. 2: 
(kung sa buhay mo ay may ligalig)


When Upon Life’s Billows
Rev Johnson Oatman Jr
SDA Ch Hymnal (Phil Ed) 299

When upon life’s billows you are tempest tossed, When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost, Count your many blessings, name them one by one; And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done. Count your blessings, Name them one by one; Count your blessings, See what God hath done; Count your blessings, Name them one by one, Count your many blessings, See what God hath done.

Are you ever burdened with a load of care? Does the cross seem heavy you are called to bear? Count your many blessings, eve’ry doubt will fly, And you will be singing as the days go by. Count your blessings, Name them one by one; Count your blessings, See what God hath done; Count your blessings, Name them one by one, Count your many blessings, See what God hath done.

When you look at others with their lands and gold, Think that Christ has promised you His wealth untold; Count your many blessings, money cannot buy Your reward in heaven, nor your home on high. Count your blessings, Name them one by one; Count your blessings, See what God hath done; Count your blessings, Name them one by one, Count your many blessings, See what God hath done.

So, amid the conflict, whether great or small, Do not be discouraged, God is over all; Count your many blessings, angels will attend, Help and comfort give you to your journey’s end. Count your blessings, Name them one by one; Count your blessings, See what God hath done; Count your blessings, Name them one by one, Count your many blessings, See what God hath done.

Opening Song: 
I need Thee every hour
Annie S Hawks
SDA Ch Hymnal (Phil Ed) 313
SDA Hymnal 483
Church Hymnal 258

I need Thee every hour, Most gracious Lord; No tender voice like Thine Can peace afford. I need Thee, O need Thee; Every hour I need Thee! O bless me now, my Savior— I come to Thee. I need Thee every hour, Stay Thou near by; Temptations lose their power When Thou art nigh.  I need Thee, O need Thee; Every hour I need Thee! O bless me now, my Savior— I come to Thee. I need Thee every hour, In joy or pain; Come quickly, and abide, Or life is vain.   I need Thee, O need Thee; Every hour I need Thee! O bless me now, my Savior— I come to Thee.

Opening Prayer:  Leopoldo Cortez
John 14:1  Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, 
believe also in me. 

John 14:2  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were 
not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 

John 14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come 
again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye 

may be also. 

Presider: Pascual Comillor

Prayer of Thanks and Requests:
-Samuel Cortez is confined in MAMC
-Sis Liza to pass the exam on Sept. 28 in Saudi, Sis Putal’s foot to be healed, Bong to have good health
-Lolo Roberto and Lola of Sis. Zeny were asking for our prayers
-Jocelyn Dominguez to have a successful thyroid removal operation
-Miki to recover soon
-Bro. Beratio and Sis. Luisa to get well soon
-Nationwide Hope Impact on Oct. 02, 2010
-Nominating Committee for selecting the church officers year 2011

Special Song Number: "Jesus, O how sweet Your name!" Elisa Buenaventura and Aurora Siriban

Message: Bro. Emerson Realisan, Elder of CAA Church

"Why Jesus Christ must come?"

John 14:1  Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 
John 14:2  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 
John 14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 

Matthew 24:31  And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. 

1Thessolonians 4:16  For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 
1Thessolonians 4:17  Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 

1Corinthians 15:51  Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, 
1Corinthians 15:52  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 
1Corinthians 15:53  For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. 

2Timothy 4:1  I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom; 

Hebrews 9:28  So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. 

Daniel 7:27  And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him. 

2Thessolonians 1:7  And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, 
2Thessolonians 1:8  In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: 

Revelation 11:18  And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. 

2Peter 3:13  Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 

Psalms 37:39  But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. 

Acts 3:20  And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: 
Acts 3:21  Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began. 

Matthew 5:5  Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. 

Revelation 19:11  And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 
Revelation 19:12  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 
Revelation 19:13  And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. 
Revelation 19:14  And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. 
Revelation 19:15  And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 
Revelation 19:16  And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS. 

Daniel 2:44  And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. 

Luke 1:33  And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. 

Closing Song:  O brother be faithful
Uriah Smith
SDA Ch Hymnal (Phil Ed) 411
SDA Hymnal 602
Church Hymnal 173

O brother, be faithful! Soon Jesus will come, For whom we have waited so long; O, soon we shall enter our glorious home, And join in the conqueror’s song. O brother, be faithful! For why should we prove Unfaithful to Him who hath shown Such deep, such unbounded and infinite love—Who died to redeem us His own.

O brother, be faithful! The city of gold, Prepared for the good and the blest, Is waiting its portals of pearl to unfold, And welcome thee into thy rest. Then, brother, be faithful! not long shall we stay In weariness here, and forlorn, Time’s dark night of sorrow is wearing away, We haste to the glorious morn.

O brother, be faithful! He soon will descend, Creation’s omnipotent King, While legions of angels His chariots attend, And palm wreaths, of victory bring. O brother, be faithful! For why should we prove Thy Savior pronounce the glad word, Well done, faithful servant, thy title is clear,  To enter the joy of thy Lord.

O brother, be faithful! eternity’s years Shall tell for thy faithfulness now,  When bright smiles of gladness shall scatter thy tears, A coronet gleam on thy brow. O brother, be faithful! the promise is sure, That waits for the faithful and tried; To reign with the ransomed, immortal and pure, And ever with Jesus abide.

Special Announcement: Special business meeting on Vesper Service



Check out this channel www.youtube.com/raegel

Pls. Add CAA Church on Facebook. Search CAA SDA Church

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 days unlitxt to all networks for P15 only

Talk N Text PROMOS and SERVICES