A Christian's Attitude

September 29, 2010 
Midweek Program, Wednesday @ 7:30 p.m.
 C.A.A. Seventh-day Adventist Church
A Christian's attitude

Song leader: Concepcion Sosmena

Song No. 1: 
(Kay Hesus na pag-ibig)

I Will Sing of Jesus’ Love

F E Belden
SDA Ch Hymnal (Phil Ed) 85
SDA Hymnal 183
Church Hymnal 529

I will sing of Jesus’ love, Sing of Him who first loved me; 
For He left bright worlds above, 
And died on Calvary.
I will sing of Jesus’ Love, Endless praise my heart shall give; 
He has died that I might live— 
I will sing His love to me.
The depths of love divine! Earth or heaven can never know

How that sins as dark as mine 
Can be made as white as snow,
I will sing of Jesus’ Love, Endless praise my heart shall give; 
He has died that I might live— 
I will sing His love to me.

Nothing good for Him I’ve done; 
How could He such love bestow? 
Lord, I own my heart is won,
Help me no my love to show.
I will sing of Jesus’ Love, Endless praise my heart shall give; 
He has died that I might live— 
I will sing His love to me.

Song No. 2: My Lord and I

Mary Ann Shorey
SDA Ch Hymnal (Phil Ed) 285
SDA Hymnal 456
Church Hymnal 532

I have a Friend so precious, So very dear to me, He loves me with such tender love, He loves so faithfully; I could not live apart from Him, I love to feel Him nigh, And so we dwell together, May Lord and I.

Sometimes I’m faint and weary, He knows that I am weak, And as He bids me lean on Him,            
His help I gladly seek; He leads me in the paths of light, Beneath a sunny sky, And so we walk together, May Lord and I.

I tell Him all my sorrows,  I tell Him all my joys, I tell Him all that pleases me,  I tell Him what annoys; I could not live apart from Him,  I love to feel Him nigh, And so we talk together, May Lord and I.

He knows that I am longing Some weary souls to win, And so He bids me go and speak The loving word for Him; He bids me tell His wondrous love, And why He came to die, And so we work together, May Lord and I.

Song No. 3: I Love to Tell the Story

Katherine Hankey
SDA Ch Hymnal (Phil Ed) 287
SDA Hymnal 457
Church Hymnal 518

I love to tell the story Of unseen things above, Of Jesus and His glory,  Of Jesus and His love; I love to tell the story, Because I know ‘tis true, It satisfies my longing As nothing else can do.
I love to tell the story; ‘Twill be my theme in glory To tell the old, old story Of Jesus and His love.

I love to tell the story; More wonderful it seems Than all the golden fancies Of all our golden dreams; I love to tell the story, It did so much for me, And that is just the reason I tell it now to thee.
I love to tell the story; ‘Twill be my theme in glory To tell the old, old story Of Jesus and His love.

I love to tell the story;‘Tis pleasant to repeat What seems each time I tell it, More wonderfully sweet; I love to tell the story, For some have never heard The message of salvation From God’s own holy word.
I love to tell the story; ‘Twill be my theme in glory To tell the old, old story Of Jesus and His love.

I love to tell the story;  For those who know it best Seem hungering and thirsting To hear it like the rest;        And when in scenes of glory I sing the new, new song, ‘Twill be the old, old story That I have loved so long.
I love to tell the story; ‘Twill be my theme in glory To tell the old, old story Of Jesus and His love.

Opening Song: Sweet Hour of Prayer

William W Walford
SDA Ch Hymnal (Phil Ed) 311
SDA Hymnal 478
Church Hymnal 316

Sweet hour of prayer, sweet hour of prayer, That calls me 
from a world of care, And bids me, at my 
Father’s throne, Make all my wants and
wishes known!
In seasons of distress and grief, My soul has 
often found relief, And oft 
escaped the tempters snare, By 
thy return, sweet hour of prayer.

Sweet hour of prayer, sweet hour of prayer! Thy wings 
shall my petition bear To Him whose truth 
and faithfulness Engage the waiting soul to 
bless.
And since He bids me seek His face, Believe His 
word, and trust His grace, I’ll cast on Him my 
every care,  And wait for thee, 
sweet hour of prayer.

Sweet hour of prayer, sweet hour of prayer! May I thy 
consolation share Till from Mount Pisgah’s lofty height 
I view my home and take my flight.
In my immortal flesh I’ll rise To seize the everlasting
prize. And shout while passing
through the air, “Farewell, farewell, sweet hour of 
prayer!”

Opening Prayer:  Ruel Batuto


Presider: Diosdado Wahing

Thanksgiving and Prayer Requests:

-Melvin, son of Bro. Romero Angolin, to recover from mental illness.
-Precy, neighbor of Sis. Agnes who has cancer
-HOPE IMPACT PHILIPPINES on OCT. 2 (this Saturday) to be successful
-Miki Navarro to get well soon from an illness
-Sis. Siony’s son, Jomar, to value education
-Bro. Pascual and Sis. Meriam to get well soon from fever
-Bro. Julio to get well soon from headache

Special Song Number: " I never walk alone Christ walks beside me" Elisa Buenaventura 

Message: Bro. Honorato Sosmena, Deacon of CAA Church

"A Christian's Attitude"

1John 2:6  
"He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked." 

1John 1:7 
"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us 
from all sin." 



Closing Song:  I would be like Jesus
Lyrics: James Rowe.  Composer: Bentley D. Ackley

Earthly pleasures vainly call me;
I would be like Jesus;
Nothing worldly shall enthrall me;
I would be like Jesus.

Be like Jesus, this my song,
In the home and in the throng;
Be like Jesus, all day long!
I would be like Jesus.

He has broken every fetter,
I would be like Jesus;
That my soul may serve Him better,
I would be like Jesus.

Be like Jesus, this my song,
In the home and in the throng;
Be like Jesus, all day long!
I would be like Jesus.

All the way from earth to glory,
I would be like Jesus;
Telling o’er and o’er the story,
I would be like Jesus.

Be like Jesus, this my song,
In the home and in the throng;
Be like Jesus, all day long!
I would be like Jesus.

That in Heaven He may meet me,
I would be like Jesus;
That His words “Well done” may greet me,
I would be like Jesus.

Be like Jesus, this my song,
In the home and in the throng;
Be like Jesus, all day long!
I would be like Jesus.

Check out this channel www.youtube.com/raegel
Pls. Add CAA Church on Facebook. Search CAA SDA Church

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 days unlitxt to all networks for P15 only

Talk N Text PROMOS and SERVICES