The Final Signs

September 24, 2010
Vesper Service, Friday @ 7:30 p.m.
C.A.A. Seventh-day Adventist Church
The Final Signs of the End times
Song leader: Concepcion Sosmena
Pianist: Ricky Camay

Song No. 1: I love Thee

I love Thee, I love Thee, 
I love Thee, my Lord; 
I love Thee, my Savior, 
I love, Thee my God. 
I love Thee, I love Thee, and that Thou dost know; 
But how much I love Thee my actions will show.


I’m happy, I’m happy,
O, wondrous account! 
My joys are immortal, 
I stand on the mount! 
I gaze on my treasure 
and long to be there, 
With Jesus and angels, 
and kindred so dear.

O, Jesus, my Savior, with Thee I am blest, 
My life and salvation, my joy and my rest: 
Thy name be my theme, and Thy love be my song; 
Thy grace grace shall inspire both my heart and my tongue.

O, who’s like my Savior? He’s Salem’s bright King; 
He smiles, and Hw loves me, and helps me to sing. 
I’ll praise Him, I’ll praise Him, with notes loud and clear, 
While rivers of pleasure my spirit do cheer.

(Tagalog Version) I love Thee
Iniibig Kita

Iniibig Kita, Panginoon ko;
Minamahal Kita, Diyos na totoo.
Iniibig Kita, Ito'y batid Mo;
Ang mga kilos ko, Ang saksi nito.

Maligaya ako, Oh, pagkainam!
Ang kaligayahan Ko'y walang hanggan!
Langit ang yaman kong Tinititigan,
Doon ako'y sabik Nang makatahan. 

Oh Jesus, buhay ko At kaligtasan,
Aking kagalaka't Kapahingahan;
Magiging paksa ko'y Ang Iyong ngalan,
Magiging awit ko'y 'Yong pagmamahal.

Sinong katulad ng Tagapagligtas?
Hari S'ya sa Salem, Tulong ay wagas.
Ngiti't pag-ibig N'ya Ay anong timyas;
Aking pupurihin S'ya nang malakas. 

Song No. 2: 
To God be the Glory

To God be the glory, great things He hath done; So loved He the world that He gave us His Son,
Who yielded His life an atonement for sin, And opened the life gate that all may go in.

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,  Let the earth hear His voice;  
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,  Let the people rejoice;
O come to the Father, through Jesus the Son, 
And give Him the glory, great things He hath done.
O perfect redemption, the purchase of blood,  To every believer the promise of God;
The vilest offender who truly believes,  That moment from Jesus a pardon receives.

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,  Let the earth hear His voice;  
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,  Let the people rejoice;
O come to the Father, through Jesus the Son, 
And give Him the glory, great things He hath done.

Great things He hath taught  us, great things He hath  done,  And great our rejoicing through Jesus the Son;
But purer, and higher, and greater will be Our wonder, our transport, when Jesus we see.

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,  Let the earth hear His voice;  
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,  Let the people rejoice;
O come to the Father, through Jesus the Son, 
And give Him the glory, great things He hath done.

Opening Song:
 The Lord In Zion Reigneth

The Lord in Zion reigneth, Let all the world rejoice,
And come before His throne of grace 
With tuneful heart and voice;
The Lord in Zion reigneth, And there His praise shall ring,
To Him shall princess bend the knee 
And kings their glory bring.

The Lord in Zion reigneth, And who so great as He?
The depths of earth are in His hands; 
He rules the mighty sea.
O crown His name with honor,
And let His standard wave,
Till distant isles beyond the deep 
Shall own His power to save.

The Lord in Zion reigneth,
These hours to Him belong;
O enter now His temple gates,
And fill His courts with song;
Beneath His royal banner
Let every creature fall,
Exalt the King of heaven and earth, 
And crown Him Lord of all.

Opening Prayer and Scripture Reading:  Aurora Siriban

"So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. " Matthew 24:33

Welcome Remarks: Emerson Realisan
Special Song Number: "Living For Jesus" Zenaida Lovenaria
Speaker: Abraham Estocada, Church Layman

Message: Signs before Jesus' Second Coming

Matthew 24:36  
"But of that day and hour knoweth no 
man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father 
only."


Matthew 24:3  
"And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?" 

First sign
Matthew 24:4  "And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you." 
Matthew 24:5  "For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many." 

ANTI-CHRIST = AGAINST THE LAW OF GOD
There are 200O CHRISTIAN DENOMINATIONS in the PHILIPPINES

True Religion
Isaiah 8:20  
"To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them." 

Second Sign
Matthew 24:7  "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places." 
Matthew 24:8  "All these are the beginning of sorrows." 

Third Sign
2 Timothy 3:2  "For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy," 
2 Timothy 3:3  "Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good," 
2 Timothy 3:4  "Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;" 
2Timothy 3:13  "But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived." 

Fourth Sign
Matthew 24:10  "And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another." 
Matthew 24:12  "And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold." 

Fifth Sign
Daniel 12:4  "But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased." 

Sixth Sign
2 Peter 3:3  "Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts," 
2 Peter 3:4  "And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation." 

Seventh Sign
Luke 21:25  "And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;" 

Eight Sign
Matthew 24:14  "And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come." 

Revelation 3:5  "He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels." 

Don't let poverty make your faith weak and exchange salvation to wordly things around you.

Closing Song: Look for the Waymarks

Look for the waymarks as you journey on,  
Look for the waymarks, passing one by one;
Down through the ages, past the kingdom four
Where are we standing? Look the waymarks o’er

Look for the waymarks, the great prophetic waymarks,
Down through the ages, past the kingdom four. 
Look for the waymarks, the great prophetic waymarks,
The journey’s almost o’er.

First, the Assyrian kingdom ruled the world,
Then Medo persia’s banners were unfurled;
And after Greece held universal sway,
Rome seized the scepter Where are we today?   

Look for the waymarks, the great prophetic waymarks,
Down through the ages, past the kingdom four.
Look for the waymarks, the great prophetic waymarks, 
The journey’s almost o’er.

Down in the feet of iron and of clay,
Weak and divided, soon to pass away;
What will the next great, glorious drama be? Christ and His coming, And eternity.   

Look for the waymarks, the great prophetic waymarks,
Down through the ages, past the kingdom four. 
Look for the waymarks, the great prophetic waymarks, 
The journey’s almost o’er.

Closing Prayer: Speaker




Check out this channel: www.youtube.com/raegel
Pls. Add CAA Church on Facebook. Search CAA SDA Church


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 days unlitxt to all networks for P15 only

Talk N Text PROMOS and SERVICES